Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Carrot Cake Cupcakes


I love carrot cake, its sweet and morish, and makes a change from chocolate. This concoction is just my favourite carrot cake recipe which I have broken down into the cupcake liners, simple, easy, classic. What makes them even better is creamed cheese frosting. The perfect balance of cheese, sugar, butter and loads of vanilla and just a dash of cream to cut through the sweetness and to help get that perfect piping consistency. A sifting of cinamon and a sprinkle of raw sugar and I am in heaven.

7 comments:

Ivy said...

Niiice! I love the idea of the cinnamon and sugar in the raw.

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

i can't wait until it starts getting colder here in the States. i want to make some carrot cupcakes!

cupcaketastic said...

Thanks guys, just good ol' carrot cupcakes but they are so good. Its starting to warm up here so it'll be light and fruity cupcakes around here for a while. Thinking coconut, hummmm!

zOMG said...

WOW!! amazing! when I get married (finally when i have money lol) will you make some lovely creative cupcakes for me too?!
xx

Helene said...

Always a favorite combo of mine!

cupcaketastic said...

Me to tartelette, I am thinking of zuchini ones next!

cupcaketastic said...

SuperGlobalHyperMeganet -I missed your comment, sorry. I would love to make your cuppies when you eventually get you know where to find me.