Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hi Tops and New Stands


There is nothing like getting new toys especially new stands, these ones are Donna Hay Cake Stands, two weeks later the Cake Stand Fairy (my Mum) delievered the largest one. I am feeling that I need to so a set of English Garden styled Mini Cupcakes to completely cover the stands, Spring is on its way lets see how we go.

After I had finished playing with the Mini Hi Tops I packed 50 of them up for a friend who was planning on munching on them all weekend. Hope she had a tasty time.

4 comments:

Steph said...

I want to make these so badly! I have some down time this week and I would really love to try them, maybe I will!

Ivy said...

Did you have to order the black cupcake papers online? I am trying to find some.

These are soo amazing!

cupcaketastic said...

littleivycakes - they are actually dark chocolate brown and I am fortunate enough to be able to get them at my local cake deco store, but in the usa I believe you can get them from http://www.confectioneryhouse.com/product.php?productid=8634&cat=507&page=1

Good Luck

cupcaketastic said...

Steph I can't wait to see yours, I'm going to check now.